- Insights from teaching artificial intelligence to medical students in Canada
Hu R, Fan KY, Pandey P, Hu Z, Yau O, Teng M, Wang P, Li A, Ashraf M, Singla R. Insights from teaching artificial intelligence to medical students in Canada. Communications Medicine. 2022 Jun 3;2(1):1-5.
- Strangers in a strange land: The experience of physicians undergoing remediation
Bourgeois‐Law G, Regehr G, Teunissen PW, Varpio L. Strangers in a strange land: The experience of physicians undergoing remediation. Medical Education. 2022 Jun 1.
- A method for the madness: An international survey of health professions education authors’ journal choice
Rees EL, Burton O, Asif A, Eva KW. A method for the madness: An international survey of health professions education authors’ journal choice. Perspectives on Medical Education. 2022 Feb 22:1-8.
- Call karma among senior internal medicine residents: a diagnosis of delusion
Chan C, Zheng B, Fayowski C, Voyer S. Call karma among senior internal medicine residents: a diagnosis of delusion. Postgraduate Medical Journal. 2022 May 1;98(e3):e157-158.
- An Indigenous health elective – Perspectives of pharmacy undergraduate students and alumni
Leung L, Min J, Medgyesi N, Soon J. An Indigenous health elective–Perspectives of pharmacy undergraduate students and alumni. Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning. 2022 May 16.
- An unexpected transition to virtual care: family medicine residents’ experience during the COVID-19 pandemic
Smith N, Newton C, Barbacuta D, Tseng OL. An unexpected transition to virtual care: family medicine residents’ experience during the COVID-19 pandemic. BMC primary care. 2022 Dec;23(1):1-9.
- Interprofessional education important for transition to interprofessional collaboration
Thistlethwaite J, Gilbert J, Anderson E. Interprofessional education important for transition to interprofessional collaboration. Medical education. 2022 May;56(5):585.
- Barriers and facilitators for Indigenous students and staff in health and human services educational programs
Joy-Correll K, Nevill E, Bird-Matheson H, McLennan H, Quinn A, Mayer Y, Jarus T. Barriers and facilitators for Indigenous students and staff in health and human services educational programs. Advances in Health Sciences Education. 2022 May;27(2):501-520.
- Global interprofessional therapeutic communication scale © short form (GITCS©): feasibility testing in Canada
Campbell SH, Aredes ND, Bontinen K, Lim Y, Tharmaratnam T, Stephen LA. Global Interprofessional Therapeutic Communication Scale© Short Form (GITCS©): Feasibility Testing in Canada. Clinical Simulation in Nursing. 2022 Apr 1;65:7-17.
- Exploring factors that influence student engagement in community-engaged learning activities within a pharmacy context
Fang KM, Lau GC, Park JY, Tchen P. Exploring Factors That Influence Student Engagement in Community-Engaged Learning Activities Within a Pharmacy Context. American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education. 2022 Apr 1;86(4).
- Exploring student perceptions of the learning environment in four health professions education programs
Rusticus SA, Wilson D, Jarus T, O’Flynn-Magee K, Albon S. Exploring student perceptions of the learning environment in four health professions education programs. Learning environments research. 2022 Apr;25(1):59-73.
- Digesting the Contents: an Analysis of Online Colorectal Cancer Education Websites
Wang L, Gusnowski EM, Ingledew PA. Digesting the Contents: an Analysis of Online Colorectal Cancer Education Websites. Journal of Cancer Education. 2020 Sep 9:1-11.
- Effect of Simulation-based Training on Surgical Proficiency and Patient Outcomes: A Randomised Controlled Clinical and Educational Trial
Aydın A, Ahmed K, Abe T, Raison N, Van Hemelrijck M, Garmo H, Ahmed HU, Mukhtar F, Al-Jabir A, Brunckhorst O, Shinohara N. Effect of simulation-based training on surgical proficiency and patient outcomes: A randomised controlled clinical and educational trial. European urology. 2022 Apr 1;81(4):385-393.
- Resident and early-career family physicians’ focused practice choices in Canada: a qualitative study
Kabir M, Randall E, Mitra G, Lavergne MR, Scott I, Snadden D, Jones L, Goldsmith LJ, Marshall EG, Grudniewicz A. Resident and early-career family physicians’ focused practice choices in Canada: a qualitative study. British Journal of General Practice. 2022 May 1;72(718):e334-341.
- Does Walking Help to Generate a Differential Diagnosis?
Kaminska ME, Rikers RM. Does Walking Help to Generate a Differential Diagnosis? Teaching and Learning in Medicine. 2022 Mar 15;34(2):178-186.
- The shift from disbelieving underperformance to recognising failure: A tipping point model
Gingerich A, Sebok‐Syer SS, Lingard L, Watling CJ. The shift from disbelieving underperformance to recognising failure: a tipping point model. Medical Education. 2022 Apr;56(4):395-406.
- Remediation in Practice: A Polarity to be Managed
Bourgeois-Law G, Varpio L, Teunissen P, Regehr G. Remediation in practice: a polarity to be managed. Journal of Continuing Education in the Health Professions. 2022 Apr 1;42(2):130-134.
- When I say… health advocacy
Hubinette MM, LaDonna KA, Scott I, van der Goes T, Kahlke R. When I say… health advocacy. Medical Education. 2022 Apr;56(4):362-364.
- Because counting is never enough: A brief note on data contextualization
Eva KW. Because counting is never enough: A brief note on data contextualization. The Clinical Teacher. 2022 Apr 1;19(2):181.
Admissions Arts & Humanities Assessment Career Choice and Workforce Classroom Based Learning Clinical Reasoning / Expertise Clinician Perspectives and Practices Cognitive Influences on Learning and Transfer Curriculum Issues Distributed Heath Professions Education Ex-vivo Clinical Assessment Feedback Health Advocacy Health Inequities / Social Determinants of Health Health Promotion / Patient Education Interprofessional Care and Training Learner Perspectives on Health Professions Education Miscellaneous Content Outside HPE Patients and Communities (learning from and about) Professional as Learner (CPD) Professional Identity Professional Values, Choices and Identity Provider Health and Wellness Reflections on Scholarship Research Methods Self (SRL, Self-Assessment, Reflection) Simulation Social Responsiveness (Global Health, Health Promotion, Advocacy) Teacher Perspectives and Faculty Development Teaching Methods and Tools Technology Enabled Learning Workplace Based Assessment Workplace Based Learning