CHES Membership is open to all faculty, fellows, residents, staff, and students at UBC. Individuals without a UBC appointment are also eligible for affiliated CHES Membership. Membership requests are accepted on an ongoing basis.
Advantages for CHES Members
- More formal association with a community of practice.
- Greater opportunities to network and form research teams.
- Access to exclusive area of CHES website which includes
a repository of successful grants, ethics applications, and recordings of CHES Research Rounds.
- Opportunities for peer review.
- Have their name and affiliation disseminated publicly.
- Have their name, affiliation, email address, and research interests made available to other CHES Members.
- Report their successful health professions education research grants, abstracts, and publications.
CHES Members Agree to:
Membership Application Process
- Complete an online membership form here. Attach an updated CV.
- You will receive an acknowledgement letter once your application is reviewed. This process will take approximately 1-2 weeks.
- Once granted a membership, you will receive a protected password in order to access the Members’ Resources area.