CHES Celebration of Scholarship Call for Round Table Topics
**New for Celebration of Scholarship 2019
Breakfast Round Tables at the CHES Celebration of Scholarship are sessions meant to be an informal academic discussion on a chosen topic. Round Table leaders set the stage for the discussion, and help to facilitate it. If you have a topic you would like to examine together with others and are willing to initiate that conversation, please complete the form below.
For reference, the topics discussed at last year’s event were:
- What does it mean to support inclusiveness in HPE and how can we do it better?
- Are patient centred care and student centred learning compatible?
- How do we go from cool ideas to publication in HPE?
- What are some strategies to address the challenges of giving and receiving scholarly peer reviews?
- How can we effectively incorporate current thinking about feedback/coaching into our teaching?
- How can teachers effectively manage the hidden curriculum in HPE?
- How can we best create self-regulated learners of our students?
- How can we best engender wellness in our learners?
- How can we best support learners through their educational transitions?
- What are the challenges of leading curricular change?
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org