Membership in CHES is open to all faculty, fellows, residents, staff, and students at UBC. Individuals without a UBC appointment are also eligible for affiliated CHES membership. Membership requests are accepted on an ongoing basis.
Advantages for CHES members
- More formal association with a community of practice
- Greater opportunities to network and form research teams
- Access to exclusive area of CHES website which includes
a repository of successful grants, ethics applications,
other templates, and recordings of CHES Research Rounds
- Opportunities for peer review
- Members will provide an annually updated CV
- Members agree to have their name and affiliation
- Members agree to have their name, affiliation, email address, and research interests made available to
other CHES members
- Members agree to report their successful health professions
education research grants, abstracts, publications and provide copies for the CHES library/online resource area
Membership application process
- Complete an online membership form here. Attach an updated CV.
- You will receive an acknowledgement letter once your application is reviewed. This process will take approximately 1-2 weeks.
- Once granted a membership, you will receive a protected password
in order to access the members’ area.